We are pleased you have chosen to apply for employment with Region 4 Education Service Center (ESC).
Please review the following information about our employment process.
- Enter all requested information.
- Hit the "save" button.
- Upload any applicable documents, such as a letter of interest, a resume and/or transcripts.
PLEASE NOTE: The option to upload documents will not be available until the application is completed and saved online.
- All applicants must complete the "Work History" section of the application. It states “one work history required” but it should reflect as much experience as possible with at least the last ten years. The intent was that at least one work history is required.
- All applicants must attach a letter of interest and a current resume in the "Work History" section of each application
- For positions requiring a degree, you must attach copies of transcripts indicating degree(s) awarded and date(s) conferred.
- Closing dates listed on postings are tentative. The closing date could change once the position is filled, which could be prior to closing date initially listed.
- Only those applicants chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
BACKGROUND CHECK - ADDENDUM TO APPLICATION
- In order to be considered for employment with Region 4 ESC, you will need to provide information and permission for Region 4 ESC HR staff to complete a background check.
- This investigation is performed in compliance with the Texas Education Code (TEC) 22.083.
- Information from this addendum (age, sex, ethnicity, date of birth and Social Security Number) provided to Region 4 ESC will not be used to determine eligibility, but will be used solely for the purpose of obtaining criminal history record information.
- Please go to "Document Links" under "Apply" and click on the link to the web form titled "Background Check - Addendum to Application."
- Enter the requested information online.
- You may return the form by any of the following methods:
- Complete the web form online and e-mail to email@example.com.
- Print the completed form and then fax to a secure Human Resources fax at 713.744.0688
- Print the completed form, mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and either mail or deliver personally to Region 4 ESC, Attn: Human Resources, 7145 W. Tidwell, Houston, TX 77092
References will be contacted by phone only after an applicant is recommended for hire.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Region 4 ESC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information or age.
TOBACCO FREE ENVIRONMENT
Region 4 ESC policies conform to the Drug Free Work Place Act. Region 4 ESC is a tobacco free environment.